Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Randomness

I was recently tagged by Petite Hermine for some random facts! I'll be sure to update the post soon so I can pass it along to some other bloggers. It was one of my goals this year to be a little bit more personable on the blog & share a little more, so this is a great way to start! 

7 Random (or not so Random) Facts:

1.       I collect lots of different things, in small collections, that I will eventually stop collecting to move onto collecting other things.  If that makes any sense! Recent small collections: kokeshi dolls & other random wooden dolls & blind box toys. 

2.       I love art (duh), ancient all the way up to modern & current artists. I minored in art history in college, I don’t care about memorizing facts about art like the exact name of a painting or a particular sub group of a specific movement.   

3.       I have a black lab, Captain Nibbles and a kitty named Sleepy Kitty. 

4.       Roseanne is one of my favorite tv shows. 

5.       I’ve probably said I wanted to dye my hair pink like over a hundred times but I never have, I should probably do it already. 

6.        Power tools freak me out. 

7.       I once went to a magic shop in Punxsutawney, PA. They claimed to have souvenirs, they surely did not.

No comments: