Saturday, November 13, 2010

November is so busy!



Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithinWell now, it has been a super busy Holiday Season so far! I've been steadily trying to add a few new items here & there to the shop, but have been super busy with orders to shops who are busy restocking for the season! I'm doing a small shop update tomorrow and will try to post some new goodies throughout this week!

I've barely started my Xmas shopping! I feel like I haven't left the studio in a month (or two)! How's your holiday season going so far? Done any Xmas shopping?? 

Here's a look at some new goodies & what I've been up to! (I apologize for the poor photos, my studio has been a disaster with no free spot to shoot) ha! 

I made a Big Plush Xmas Tree! This is first large plush anything I've made - I think it turned out pretty cute! It looks even cuter in person (terrible photo, I have the worst light in my house!). It was made for a store window in my hometown, it stands about 4 foot tall. I was going for kind of a modern pennsylvania dutch kinda motif! If you're local you can view the tree at PONshop in Fredericksburg, VA     

NEW! Lucky Fat Kitty Cat Brooches & Plush! I'll be posting a few felt kitty brooches & i heart you brooches in the shop tomorrow! 



New Eco Felt Mushroom Keychains are now available Wholesale on Etsy
  
Eco Felt & Vintage Fabric Mushroom Keychains Wholesale on Etsy


2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Love everything! That tree is so pretty! And the owls and the keychains and everything! Wow!!

Christina said...

Really cute items!!

I have only just started Christmas shopping, and only a very very small amount so far!