Thursday, January 14, 2010

Buy Wholesale Lova Revolutionary Felt Goodies Direct on Etsy!



Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

2009 was an incredible year! I'm looking forward to what 2010 will bring and have started restructuring and updating my shop on Etsy! Lots of new goodies will be making their way into the shop so be sure to check the blog & follow me on twitter! I'm now offering most of my popular felt goodies direct on Etsy at bulk pricing - tweet bird & hoot owl keychains & brooches, hearts, plush, & more, direct at wholesale for resellers, boutique owners, & customers needing larger lots for wedding parties, baby showers, and other special events that are in need of cute felt things! Check out my new Wholesale section on Etsy! I also have a wholesale catalog available just click on email me to inquire ---------->

2 comments:

Heleen said...

they look lovely!

Shaheen said...

Wow, absolutely gorgeous.