Thursday, April 30, 2009

Shop Lova Revolutionary @ Awesome Shops!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Hey Everyone! Just wanted to let you know I'm super excited to be adding some awesome retail shops to the list! I've been in cute feltland crafting up a few new batches over the last week! If you're in any of these areas stop by and check out my handmade goodies! Buy some too since you know wanna shop handmade, local, and from independent small business owners!


Still Life Mercantile - Woodstock, NY
Commotion! - Lexington, KY
Anthology - Madison, WI
Vix Emporium - Philadelphia, PA

Also visit:

Wholly Craft! - Columbus, OH
Whimsy|Reason - Baltimore, MD
Double Dutch Boutique - Baltimore, MD

(Just thought I'd mention you can find an exclusive Lova Revolutionary Oriole Bird Brooch at Whimsy|Reason in Federal Hill - super close to Camden Yards - Home of the Baltimore Orioles!)

(Another note: I'm actively seeking cool shops & boutiques to carry my work if you're interested in having Lova Revolutionary in your brick and mortar contact me via email!)

No comments: