Friday, June 27, 2008

Lacoste is always cute. Old & new.

Found this blurp over at www.luckymag.com - Jennifer Romolini's eBay Obsessed Blog -

Replacing My Hoodie with Something More Practical (and Equally Immature)


Picture_1

I got trapped in one of those terrifying, this-must-be-the-end-of-the-planet thunder/hail storms last week, and then another hit right after that, and then another—on the beach this time, far away from a house with nowhere to hide. Picture_2 While I'm not really all that afraid of getting hit by lightning, the whipping wind and the sideways rain get me every time. Not to mention the fact that I'm usually wearing a soft, thickish hoodie, which, after five drops of rain, becomes about as useful in a storm as a sopping wet towel. But I am going to change all this by trading my sweatshirt for a cool vintage windbreaker like this or this or this, which will not only keep me dry, but will weirdly make me feel strong and sporty too.


Currently selling a fabulous vintage Lacoste Kelly Green Windbreaker on eBay - also featured in my Etsy shop this week!

No comments: